Charles Settlement House service area encompasses northwest Rochester. Our service boundaries extend from West Main Street north to Lake Ontario and from the Genesee River west to the city line.
- 55% White, 30% African-American, 15% Hispanic or Latino
- Youth <18 are 33% and Seniors are 8% of total.
- Adults >24 with no High School Diploma are 31%
- Income below the poverty level is 28%
- Headed by single females having children <18 are 20% of total
- One-person & non-family are 40% of total
- Rentals are 49% of total; Vacant are 17%