Charles Settlement House is helping residents access critical human services and assisting in creation of safe, secure and vibrant northwest Rochester neighborhoods. We provide a wide range of activities and programs for all ages. Volunteers are always welcome.
Charles Settlement House Senior Center
- Seniors are invited to visit our senior center at 71 Parkway
- Breakfast and lunch are served each weekday & transportation is available
- A variety of social, educational, and recreational activities are available to help seniors remain active and independent
Children & Youth Programs
- Neighborhood-based after-school program for 1st through 6th graders
- Enrichment activities including sports and recreation, photography, arts & crafts, music, dance, literacy, drama, homework assistance, service learning projects
- Summer Enrichment/Day Camp for 1st through 6th graders
- EPIC Teen Club
- Emergency food, children’s clothing closet, accessing benefits and help with basic needs
- Family Developers work with families to help them develop and reach their goals
Community & Neighborhood Capacity Building
- Charles House Neighbors in Action group is creating block clubs, identifying assets and building a healthy neighborhood
- Providing space for community meetings and services, including Notre Dame Learning Center and City of Rochester Northwest Neighborhood Services
- Stadium Estates affordable housing project in JOSANA neighborhood
Celebrate with us!
100th Anniversary Open House
Thursday, November 30
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Ceremony & Birthday Cake at 9:30 AM
Charles Settlement House
Rochester, NY 14608
This will be a grand celebration of our 100 years of service to the citizens of northwest Rochester.